- To accelerate teaching-learning process by way of promoting independent, critical and creative thinking.
- To hand-hold the teaching community in facilitating research in the area of Instructional/ learning Technology
- To enable development of skills engaging latest technological tools as aids to teaching-learning process.
- To help faculty in capacity building for curriculum transactions and scientific assessment and evaluation.
- To develop Interactive multimedia for supporting teaching-learning process.
- To help faculty members in higher education use learner and learning centered pedagogy suitable to higher education.
- To develop learning material under Open Education Resources (OER) in the form of Interactive Multimedia.
- To enable faculty members to design and develop online courses (MOOCs) and blended learning courses.
- To promote research on issues relating to teaching, learning and assessment practices.