It was aimed that, at the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Compare various types of MOOCs on their characteristic features.
- Apply Instructional Design principles to design a MOOC.
- Plan a short duration MOOC with specified learning outcomes.
- Develop MOOC on a suitable Platform.
Activities and Assignments:
- Synchronous sessions
- Discussion Forum activities
- MOOC activities in the face-to-face mode
- Activities using Hot Potato Quizzes, podcasts and blogs
- OER activities using Active Presenter Module, Screencast, H5P plugins